Fashion Friday {Gold & Black Brooch}

One of my all time favorite things to do is hunt for vintage costume jewelry. Thrift stores, flea markets, antique malls--you name and I'm game for an adventure. Specifically, I collect brooches, interesting clip on earrings, and just about anything with an art deco influence. When I was treasure hunting at the Value Village here, this pin caught my eye right away. It is a gold-tone metal filigree base with a large black faceted crystal in the middle. It appears to be unmarked, but I love it all the same. And, it set me back less than $2. Now, that's my kind of deal =)

What's your favorite thrift store find?

1 comment:

  1. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I'm glad I did today. It is a nicely informative article in fashion, traditional & costume jewelry ranges, I have ever read. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More