Lush Happy Bathday Gift Box {What's Inside + Review}

The other day I was talking to my hubby about wanting to try out some different bath products from Lush. Well he was listening (!) and bought me the Happy Bathday gift box. I'll be having lots of happy baths with all of the goodies inside =)
If you're not familiar with Lush, they make yummy smelling bath products from fresh ingredients, many of which are vegan. They are best known for their bath bombs (you've probably seen them in a video at some point if you're a YouTube addict like me).
The Happy Bathday box included six of their bestsellers, four bath bombs and two bubble bars. What I really love about this box is the variety. Each product is unique and the selection gives you the opportunity try new scents, colors, and textures to find new favorites. My favorites so far are the Comforter Bubble Bar and the Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb--the gold dust adds a little extra bath time glamour. If you're looking for a great gift for a bath-lover, I would highly recommend this box! 

Okay, so what's inside. Clockwise from the green bath bomb in the photo above:
  • Avobath Bath Bomb (lemongrass and avocado)
  • Big Blue Bath Bomb (sea salt and seaweed)
  • Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb (apple cinnamon)
  • Pop In The Bath Bubble Bar (orange flower and bergamot)
  • The Comforter Bubble Bar (cassis and blackcurrant)
  • Fizzbanger Bath Bomb (apple cinnamon)
I find that I get a couple uses out of each of these products. To make them last as long as I can, I break up my bath bombs into 2 or 3 large chunks and I only crumble a little bit of a bubble bar under the running water (check out their cute YouTube video on how use them here). I don't have any special way of breaking mine up, but there are lots of tutorials on YouTube for different ways to break up Lush products if you want some ideas.

***
  • Have you done a Lush haul recently?
  • What is your favorite Lush product?
  • Do you have a bath time ritual?
Let me know in the comments!

Disclosure: This is not a sponsored review. These products were purchased for me by my husband. All opinions are my own, honest opinions of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More