Fashion Color Collection {Mint}

Mint has become a recent obsession for me. It started with an infinity scarf my mom made for me around the holidays followed by my Icon bag from just fab. Now I'm always looking for ways to work it into my wardrobe. Mint can range from a light pastel to a bright shade making it appropriate year-round. Pair it with basic black or white pieces for a classic look or mix it with other colors and patterns for a trendy take. Here's 11 of my favorite reasons to love this color:
Mint Collection

1. Cotton Jersey Dress from H&M
2. Patent Love Me Pumps by Michael Antonio from Zappos
3. Convertible Envelope Crossbody Bag from Forever21
4. Hepcat Shades from Madewell
5. Mint Green Jacket from Wallis
6. Swinger Sandals from Steve Madden
7. Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish by Essie from Cusp
8. Ankle Pants by Mossimo from Target
9. Silver and Mint Stacking Rings from Guess
10. Twist Knot Headband by Carole from Nordstrom
11. Big Bow Phone Case from Wet Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More