Shoeper Shoe Challenge {Join with me!}

someecards.com - Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a woman's life.

Ok, well maybe a pair of shoes won't change your life, but they will complete an outfit, give you an extra couple of inches, or boost your confidence. I have a serious obsession with shoes. Actually, I consider them to be a collection. My husband collects DVDs, some people collect baseball cards or figures, for me it's shoes. I even have a dedicated shoe closet in my walk-in. Maybe I'll share a picture in a future post. As much as I love my shoes, there are some pairs that I have never one or rarely wear. 

Enter the Shoerper Woman S.O.S. Save Our Shoes Shoeper Shoe Challenge. This is essentially a use them or lose them challenge. The goal is to wear every pair of shoes you own within the span of a year or lose them (donate them!). 

I love this concept. For me it's motivation to pull out and find a reason to where all of the shoes I've collected instead of defaulting to the same few pairs. I still have to do a complete count, by my estimate is somewhere around 130 pairs. Taking a page from the author's book, I'll do a "my week in shoes" post to document which one's I've been wearing and  I'll add an updated total and running count of how many I've worn.

Sounds like fun, right? It's an ongoing challenge that you can start whenever you want. I encourage you to check out the Shoeper Woman challenge page and join too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More