Matching up MAC Eyeshadows

Confession: I'm addicted to YouTube beauty videos. I enjoy watching tutorials for different makeup looks that I wouldn't necessarily think of or know how to do on my own. When trying to recreate these looks, the challenge is always matching up the products they use with what I have on hand.

Now, I don't know about you, but a full collection (or even a modest collection) of MAC eyeshadows is just not in my beauty budget. And oh do beauty gurus love their MAC eyeshadow. So how do you figure out which of your eyeshadows come close to the shade used in the video that you saw a swatch of for 2 seconds? Enter this MAC eyeshadow post from Makeup Geek.

Image Credit: Makeup Geek
Although this post focuses on organization of shadows (which is a really great system if you de-pot and palette your shadows), it's the pictures in this post that amazingly useful. Each palette photo is clear and each shadow is clearly identified. So the next time your favorite video mentions Mylar or Clarity, you can use their photos to easily identify the shade.

***
  • How do you organize your eyeshadows?
  • Who are your favorite YouTube beauty gurus?
Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More