Beach Wish List

I can't stop daydreaming about a tropical beach vacation. I'm not sure if one is in the cards this year, but I'm sure we'll at least make our way out to Ocean City at some point. In the meantime, I'm having fun window shopping and creating my beach wish list. I love mixing classic pieces and cuts like this black one-piece suit with pops of bright colors like the striped bag and beach towel. Here's what's on it so far.
Beach Wish List

1. These Metallic Rim Sunglasses by Tory Burch add a touch of glamour.
2. Black swimsuits like this Miu Miu Bow Embellished Bandeau One-Piece Suit from Net-a-Porter are universally flattering and always chic from season to season.
3. The fringe adds a little something extra to this striped lilac Pastema Foutal beach towel from Overstock.
4. I have always wanted an oversize straw hat like this one by Collection XIIX from Piper Lime.
5. This South Beach Cream Crochet Tunic from New Look is perfect for sunset drinks at a beach bar.
6. These London Rebel sandals from ASOS will transition easily from the beach to dinner.
7. I love this delicate silver starfish pendant necklace from BaubleBar.
8. This colorful striped tote from Forever21 is perfect for stashing beach reads and sunscreen.

***
What's on your beach wish list? Any exotic vacation plans? Tell me about it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More