5 Gorgeous Pearl Cluster Necklaces

If you know me, then it's no secret that I love pearls. When I was trying to pick a necklace to go with a simple black v-neck sweater the other night, I found myself wishing for a pearl cluster necklace. A statement look that is effortlessly elegant and chic. So I did some research and found five swoon-worthy pieces that can easily be dressed up with a cocktail dress and some heels or down with jeans and a sweater like the look I was going for.
Pearl Cluster Statement Necklaces


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

From this sampling, you can see that these are available in lots of styles and at comfortable price points. Definitely a great investment! Pick one that can be mixed and matched with other jewelry in your collection. Number 5 would pair great with crystal studs or a cuff bracelet and amber earring would make the tones in 3 or 4 pop. 

***

  • What is your favorite statement necklace?
  • How would you style these?
  • Do you have a pearl obsession to?
Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More