My Week In Shoes {Week 1}

I finally finished organizing my closet and had the chance to count up all of my shoes. I decided to include everything--flip flops, running shoes, you name it. I ended up with 170 pairs (sheesh that seems like so much more in black and white!). So now begins my challenge to save them or donate them. Many of them have seen better days, so I doubt they'll all make it through the challenge.

This week was definitely all about comfort. You just can't beat ballet flats and sandals for cleaning and running errands.

Bronze and Snakeskin Print Sandals by Apt. 9 from Kohl's (you can also get 10% your Kohl's purchase if you use code BLOGGER10 before July 11)

Silver Ruffled Sandals by Candies from Kohl's

Quilted Sandals with Rhinestone Bows by SimplyVera for Kohl's (can you tell that these are my favorites right now!)

Black Knot Ballet Flats from Wet Seal

Sequined Floral Flats from Forever 21

Black and White Sneakers from Wal-Mart (bought these in a pinch and need to replace them with something better)

Purple Velvet Ballet Flats from Wet Seal

Total Pairs of Shoes in Closet: 170
Total Pairs Saved: 7

Want to learn more about the Shoeper Shoe Challenge? You can check out my post about it here or visit the shoe challenge page on the Shoeper Woman blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More