What I'm Listening To {Workout Playlist}

Image Credit: gcg2009 via Flickr
I've been wanting to amp up my workout playlist, so I took the opportunity to rediscover my love of running to rock. My list mixes up some contemporary songs, some 90s/early 2000s picks (TRL anyone?), and some of my favorite classics. Here's what I'm currently running to:
   1. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
   2. Bother - Stone Sour
   3. Light Em Up - Fall Out Boy
   4. Freak Like Me - Halestorm
   5. Bottoms Up - Nickelback
   6. There and Back Again - Daughtry
   7. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
   8. I'm Alive - Shinedown
   9. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
  10. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
  11. Break - Three Days Grace
  12. Outta My Head - Daughtry
  13. In the End - Linkin Park


What are your go to songs when hitting the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More