Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant Review

Thanks to Influenster, I received the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Protection Deodorant in my Sweetheart Voxbox! With it being tax time there are lots of long stressful days, so I'll take all the stress protection I can get.

Pros: Goes on smooth and clear, lasts all day without having to reapply, and keeps you dry and odor free.

Cons: The scent was very strong! It was a nice scent, but it interfered with my perfume. It could easily take the place of body splash.

All in all, I would highly recommend this product if you're in the market for a new deodorant. Be sure to check out all of the scents. If you want to find out more about Secret, check out their website or find them on Facebook.


I received this product gratis to review in my Influenster Voxbox. All opinions are my own, honest opinions about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More