Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Review

Last thing I received to review in my Influenster Voxbox was the the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vidid Powered Contour Cleansing System. This was great timing since I was in the market for one. I would definitely consider checking out this product next time you're at the drug store.

Pros: Triangular brush head makes it easy to clean in the corners of your face, contoured head slides easily over curves of forehead and cheeks, leaves skin feeling fresh and looking brighter, minimizes shine.

Cons: I thought the handle could have been designed a bit better and this product does not provide a deep clean that will erase blackheads.

I received this product gratis to review in my Influenster Voxbox. All opinions are my own, honest opinions about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More