Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Image Credit: Matt Trostle via Flickr
I saw this tag over at Love Life and Makeup and couldn't resist.

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do. 

I'm not big on serums and face creams. I'm also terrible about remembering to apply sunscreen. I'm sure I'll pout when I have wrinkles and wish I had done more!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

Yes, I thoroughly clean them regularly or right away with makeup brush cleaner towelettes if I'm using a liquid or cream product or a really dark shadow color.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? 

This is a tough one. It really depends on what I'm doing. If I'm going in to work daily, then I will either touch it up or take it off regularly. If I'm doing housework or making jewelry, usually a few days.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.) 

I try to stretch the product as long as I can. I even purchased a beauty spoon knockoff to try to get more out of each container. Once I'm totally out, I'll put it off for as long as it takes me to find the one I want! 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Biting my nails.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? 

Sorting through all the mail and getting rid of all the junk. I tend to pull out what is important and needs my attention right away and then leave the rest of the sale papers for whenever I have some time.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not? 

I pretty much have getting ready down to a science, so I usually budget that amount of time up to a few minutes before we have to leave. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 

When I need to, but usually I'm able to be frugal and get what I need without over spending. Coupons anyone?

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection? 

Very! I have a 9 cube shelving unit that I use to store all my products. In the cubes I have smaller containers like boxes from Ikea, small storage drawers from Walmart, and small bins from Office Depot that I use to keep everything organized on the shelves.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?

This blog is relatively new, so the longest has been a couple of days. On my frugal blog, up to a month or two when I was dealing with health issues.

I tag: Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More