Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Spray Review

Thanks again to Influenster, I received the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray to review. And I love it. I've always been a fan of rocking beachy waves, but it's hard when you have straight hair like mine that hates to hold a curl. And since I already have super thick hair, I'm always hesitant to use products because of the build up they cause. Thankfully that was not an issue here!

I used it on dry hair, spraying it throughout. Then I braided my hair while getting ready. When I let the braid out, I combed through my hair with my fingers and gave another spritz and was good to go.

Pros: Did not make hair oily, no yucky build up, easy to use, great price point

Cons: It can take a lot of product to achieve the look if you have long or thick hair like me.

Find out more about Not Your Mother's brand and the other products they offer on their website or Facebook page.

I received this product gratis to review in my Influenster Voxbox. All opinions are my own, honest opinions about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More