How I Organize My Sunglasses


I sort of have an obsession with sunglasses. I always stock up when they go on sale in the winter  because I'm guaranteed to break a few pairs each summer! When we moved into our new house two years ago, I was excited to finally have room organize all of my clothes and accessories where I could see them. I converted an upstairs bedroom of our cape cod into a walk-in closet. 

When I was looking for a way to display my sunglasses, I had to think outside the box a bit due to the sloped ceilings and relatively little table top space. I picked an area the wall that wasn't being otherwise used and bought small command hooks (like the ones you use for cords or Christmas lights - I found them at Walmart in the holiday section last year). These hooks were the perfect size to fit the folded sides of the glasses. I spaced them out on the wall and then hung a couple sideways to fit a few more pairs vertically. And voila! An easy way to see all of the different styles and keep them accessible.

Do you have a different way of organizing your sunnies? I'd love to know!

2 comments:

  1. Sieht gut aus. So viele Sonnenbrillen besitze ich leider nicht, da wird man schon ein wenig neidisch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caro! I've collected them over a few years, mostly shopping sales, some of them I even snagged for 99¢!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More