Fun Twist on a French Manicure

Left to Right: 1 Coat of Base, 2 Coats of Base, 2 Coats of Base and 2 Coats of Gold

One of my all time favorite nail looks has always been a french manicure, but you don't have to stick with simple pink and white. For this updated take I used a two coats of a peach colored polish from Sinful Colors for the base. Then I took a bottle of gold glitter nail art polish that I picked up from Five Below, which I believe is by Art Club (the kind that has the small, skinny brush for detail work) and put two coats of that right along the tip.

I also tried this out using a shimmery rose gold colored polish with the gold tip and an aqua color with a silver tip and really liked those as well. The color combinations are limitless! Let me know if you try this, I would love to see your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More