Confessions of a Fashion Blogger Tag


I saw Melissa's answers to this tag over at imanawkwardturtle and decided that it would be a nice pick-me-up to my Monday evening!
1. How long does it take you to edit/write a post?
It honestly depends. A tutorial or curated post might take hours, but an outfit of the day probably takes about 30 minutes including taking the pictures.
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
Saver all the way! I might splurge on a new suit (for work) or a pair of timeless shoes, but otherwise I love sale shopping, thrifting, and generally getting the most bang for my buck!
3. What type of post do you enjoy writing/recording?
I enjoy hunting down pieces to share with you in my Luxe Bargian posts (it's an extension of my saver habits from the previous question!)
4. Do your friends and family know about your blog/channel?
A think a bunch of them do or they at least subscribe to my Facebook page ;)
5. Are you most likely to buy a bag or a pair of shoes?
Shoes. It's an obsession. I even have my own shoe closet in my walkin (no judging!). Although, I did go on a purse kick for a while recently while I was vintage shopping.
6. What clothing item do you wear way too much?
Loose fitting cardigans. I tend to get hot and cold a lot (something I attribute to my chronic illnesses), so I tend to layer one of these on just about every outfit.
7. Are the outfits you post really what you wear in public?
Yep!
8. Who or what inspired you to start your blog/channel?
I gor my introduction to blogging a few years ago when I started a frugal blog. Then while I was recovering from neurosurgery, I started watching beauty vloggers on YouTube. One day about two months ago I decided that I wanted to shift my blogging efforts to beauty and fashion and join part of the online community. I also have a jewelry line by the same name.
9.What’s your style mantra?
Where what makes you happy! It's your life and you're the one who has to live it in those clothes. Be adventurous, take chances, follow your whims. Maybe you'll miss the mark sometimes, but so what?
I tag everyone! If you do this tag, leave your responses in a comment below so I can read them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dana! Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm so happy that you got to do this tag! Oh! And just a quick note, because of my poor proof reading skills, I realized that I made a couple of mistakes in the questions, so if you want to change them you can. For 4. it's supposed to say your not "you" and for 5. its supposed to say most likely xD

    ~Melissa
    imanawkwardturtle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! All fixed, my brain just filled in the blanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More