Heading to InterGem This Weekend!

I'm heading up to InteGem in Philly this weekend! The International Gem and Jewelry trade show is one of my favorite place to source supplies. They are open to the public (bonus if you're a hobbyist and just want great deals) and they also have a marked off area that's specifically for those shopping with a sales tax exemption.

You can find everything there from stones, beads, and findings to precious gems and fully finished pieces. And you can't beat the prices! I love browsing booth after booth of walls and tables filled with items I've never seen before. I love to be inspired by the materials.

Here is a peak at some of my favorite pieces crafted from my finds at InterGem last year.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More