The Avengers Black Widow Inspired Look

Black Widow Look
Tonight the hubby and I were watching The Avengers and I couldn't help but want to recreated the monochromatic, edgy look that Scarlett Johansson sports as Black Widow.

This look is pretty simple to recreate (minus the superhere-esque stretch fabric!). Start with a black jacket like a fitted leather jacket or motorcycle jacket. Pair this with a pair of skinny black jeans or pants, and accent with slouchy knee high black boots (bonus points for cool hardware) and a belt with a geometric belt buckle (I didn't go for red, here but you definitely could).

Modernize this outfit for everyday wear outside of your local biker bar by adding a bright colored cami under the jacket and a statement necklace.

Now, if only I could keep the temptation to dye my hair red at bay...





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More