My Week In Shoes {Week 4}

This week I was definitely guilty of falling back on some of my comfortable favorites like my Vera Wang sandals from Week 1 for running errands and my cherry print canvas wedges from H&M for my 4th of July look. But in the spirit of the challenge, I broke out of my flip flop habit and managed to save 3 pairs of my favorite heels.

Karmen Pumps from Payless. These patent nude pumps from their Comfort Plus line are so comfortable. I originally bought them to wear with my navy skirt suit, but they also look great with my dark wash skinny jeans.

Black Patent Pumps from SimplyBe. Typically I wear a bit of a wider shoe (or I go up a size if I can't find them in the right width). SimplyBe is a UK company that sells shoes in all sorts of widths. I went out on a limb and ordered these from a promotion they were running around Christmas and I love them.  They took a while to get here, but were definitely worth the wait. They have a mid-size heel and the rounded toe box make them easy to wear for long periods of time. They are also holding up really well to regular wear. I wore them walking around Philly for an event and the heels and soles show hardly any where. 
BCBG Feather-Detail Evening Sandals. I. love. these. My hubby got me these as a gift after I was lusting for them in the Neiman's Outlet. I don't get to wear them all that often, but when I do they make me feel glamorous and extra special. I think every girl needs a pair of shoes that make them feel that way.

Total Pairs of Shoes in Closet: 175
Total Pairs Saved: 21

Want to learn more about the Shoeper Shoe Challenge? You can check out my post about it here or visit the shoe challenge page on the Shoeper Woman blog. 

Previous weeks: Week 1Week 2, Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More