Beauty Haul {Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale}

If you haven't stopped by the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual, check it out before the last bits are all gone! I stopped in yesterday and the beauty and fragrance items (and there was a decent amount left) were marked down to 75% off. You really can't beat that. 
I picked up the Love Pink Perfume in Pressed Petals, Bombshell Perfume in Italian Iris, the Love My Body Lavender Vanilla Body Cream, and the Fresh Sorbets Iced Peach & Violet. If you can't tell, I have a bit of an obsession with floral scents. 

I also picked up a bottle of Love Spell perfume, that's right perfume. I had never seen this before the sale and I was so excited because the body splash and eau de toilette always wear off so fast. This one has had amazing staying power so far.  

The consistencies of the body creams are wonderful. The Love My Body has more balm-like texture and the Fresh Sorbets is a whipped formula. Both go on easily and are super moisturizing.

Did you find any hidden gems in the semi-annual tables? Comment down below!

1 comment:

  1. تمتع بافضل فترات تسوق الان مع كوبون خصم سيفي الموجود علي الموقع حيث يمنح العملاء خصم 30% علي اي منتج يريد العميل شرائه من خلال استخدام موقع سيفي فقط اكلب احد اكواد سيفي ومنهم كوبون سيفي حيث اهم كود من الموقع بسبب نجاح نسبه الخصم التي يقدمها ليستفيد بها العملاء

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More