Life + Blog Updates!

Well hello there everyone! It feels like so long since I've written, although I guess it's only been a little over a week. I wanted to share a couple of updates in case you wonder where I've been or what's been going on over here.

1. Where the heck was I for the last week and a half? Paris! And home by way of Iceland. It's an interesting story that I'll be blogging about soon. We went as a surprise trip from me to my hubby and it was a crazy adventure!

2. What did I bring you from Paris? In addition to loads of pictures, I have a fantastic little something to giveaway from my trip to Paris. I'll be launching that next week...watch for info!

3. Why haven't I been posting as much these last two weeks? Shhh! I've been secretly working on switching to self-hosted Wordpress. It's not really a secret anymore and I hope to be launching the new page this week. I wanted to go ahead and make the switch and I've been trying to make it a seamless effort, but it's been taking up a lot of my time! (...which I hate because it means I haven't been able to blog as much in the meantime, but I can honestly say the new page is looking great so far and I'm in love <3 )

4. Did you know I make jewelry? Have you checked out my shop? I love making jewelry, specifically statement earrings, and I have my own little shop also called Dana Renee Style which you can visit at http://shop.danarenee.com (And if you use code FB25OFF you'll receive 25% off your order and I'll even throw in a little something extra!) Check it out, tell me your favorite pieces...I am always excited to hear your feedback.

5. My wedding anniversary is next month. I can't believe three years have already gone by!!! I need ideas for an anniversary gift for the hubby. Have you seen anything cool on Pinterest that I could make or some new gadget that's a must-have? Tell me about it please! I need all the help I can get!!

xo Dana Renee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More