Fashion Friday {Rain Boots}


How is the weather where you are? Here, it's been gloom and doom all week and the forecast through the weekend isn't pretty either. One of the things that drives me nuts about our house is that the sidewalk doesn't extend all the way to the street (something on my never-ending home improvement list). Every time it rains, I always end up with soggy shoes. I hate soggy shoes. So I'm realizing I should probably invest in a pair of rain boots to avoid trying to tip toe and jump around puddles whenever I need to run an errand on a rainy day. Right now I'm loving these Zasha Houndstooth Rain Boots by Merona from Target and they only run $35...which is a lot less than the shoes I've ruined!

2 comments:

  1. Those are way cute. We are in the midst of monsoon season here in Arizona. Thse would definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and here I thought Arizona would be fairly dry! lol The weather anymore is crazy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More