Experimenting with Polyvore: Spring Style

I finally started using Polyvore this week. Here's a peak of my first set. It's a flirty hi-lo floral print dress that's perfect for spring. I styled it two ways: first for the work week, then for the weekend. For this look I was focusing on inspiration and items that just appealed to me. You'll notice that some of the items are from brands that are easy to find and at reasonable price points, while others are rarer or definitely on the luxury side. Either way, I think that these are pieces that are easy to swap with items that you already own or with affordable alternatives floating around the stores right now. In the future, my plan is to style the look using my dream pieces and then show how to recreate in a budget-friendly way.

xx

Spring Style


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More